Cortland Limo Service is proud to be able to provide you with all of your transportation needs in and around the town of Cortland. Cortland is a town located in Westchester County, New York. This town is the northwest part of the county and contains many little sub-villages. While in town you definitely have to visit the historical spots in the town. The Bear Mountain Bridge Road and Toll House and Site of Old Croton Dam are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Places worth stopping by in Cortland
- Cortland Beer Company -Check out their new summer hours. There are events worth checking out. For the whole month of July they are offering live music every Saturday night! Make sure you experience one of their famous root beer floats before you leave!
- Shipwreck Golf Amusement Center-This place is great for the whole family! They have attractions such as indoor glow black light golf, bounce house area, a treasure chest for the children, Captain Jack Ice Cream Shack, Pirate miniature golf and a paint ball area. Check out their website for their current specials.
- CNY Living History Center-Enjoy 3 museums for 1 great price!
- Cortland Country Music Park is the home of the New York State Country Music Hall of Fame. You can listen to the country music while you camp out on their country camp grounds.
- The 1890 House Museum-Experience the late 19th century at the amazing mansion. This castle has over 15,000 square feet over 4 floors. You will defiantly look in awe.
What a Cortland limo can do to satisfy your hunger!
The small town has some great eateries ready to serve you. What a better way to dine out than with a Cortland limo! Check out our list below of approved eateries in the town of Cortland.
- Stop in to Hairy Tony’s where you can experience an intimate setting with your guest. The food is great restaurant quality grade food.
- Join Fabio’s Italian Restaurant to get the ultimate Italian experience. Don’t leave without trying the house salad dressing!
- Go to Hollywood Restaurant for a grand variety of Italian, seafood, steak and salad. Options are always a great thing!
Wondering how to book your Cortland car service?
There is always more than one way to get something completed. Below are the many options to booking your Limousines of Connecticut car service.
- Fill out our quick quote request form.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call us at 203-344-0066.