Scroll up and down the Hudson River in a Tarrytown Limo. Tarrytown is located on the eastern bank of the Hudson river and is a village in the town of Greenburgh in Westchester County, New York. Tarrytown was ranked second on the top 10 places to live in New York in 2014. With it’s amazing scenic attraction, Tarrytown was called “the prettiest towns in America” by Forbes Magazine. Have a Limo of Tarrytown take you around and show you the view of this beautiful town. Within this very attractive village, is a diverse community and businesses, restaurants and amenities to serve the needs of residents and visitors.
What to do in the “prettiest town in America” with your limousine
- Brush up on some music at the Tarrytown Music Hall. The affordable prices make it enjoyable to see multiple acts being played here. So before you leave town don’t forget to visit this historical venue mixed with modern performers.
- Take a break from life’s upsets with Riverstone Yoga. They offer tons of classes and workshops available for everyone. The atmosphere is one to really make you relax.
- After your Yoga experience, make sure that you come by THANN Sanctuary Spa and get the cramps rubbed out by one of their massage experts.
- In need of a little sight seeing? Well the Tappan Zee Bridge is perfect for the job. The expansion of this bridge made it that much more amazing!
- And the sightseeing doesn’t stop there! The Tarrytown Lighthouse is an amazing sight as well! Right by the Hudson river, one look and you can even see NYC!
- Whether you want to go for a nice walk or take your boat out, Pierson Park is the place to be. This park includes facilities for Tennis, Basketball and even picnic pavilions.
- Have some time to kill? Take a tour of the Lyndhurst. Your breath will be taken away from this beautiful historical castle sitting on over 40 acres.
Want to know how to book your Tarrytown Car Service?
With Limousines of Connecticut, the booking process doesn’t have to be such a daunting task. Here we believe in options and give you many of them when it comes to reserving your car service. Just choose from one of the options below to make sure your car service is reserved for your big day!
- Fill out our quick quote request form.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call us at 203-344-0066.