Are you one of those people that have a specific routine that you tend to stick to on a daily basis? Like when you wake up in the morning you must have your cup of coffee before you start your day? Or when you go to bed you must read a least one chapter of your favorite book before you call it a night no matter how exhausted you might be? Whether you are one of those individuals that must stick to their daily, weekly or even monthly routine or whether you are one of those fly by the seam of your pants people, everybody can be apart of this lunch extravaganza called, “Taco Tuesday”!
Fairfield Taco Tuesday!
Connecticut is filled with many great places to engorge in the never-ending consumption of tacos to celebrate the weekly tradition of “Taco Tuesday”. Whether you want to enjoy a plain and simple taco or whether you want all of the toppings and then some, Connecticut has a place that can deliver. Check out some of the many taco stops that made it to our “Taco Tuesday” list.
- Bodega-This taco palace is so good that they had to open 2 different locations! I know most of us know what a bar is but have you heard of a taco bar? Bodega truly stands out above the rest offering short ribs, homemade chorizo, yucca, serrano crema, and so much more to be able to layer your taco up and make it far from plain.
- Tequila Mockingbird-Stop by this New Haven taco spot for a kid-friendly atmosphere and some delicious tacos. The décor is over the top making a nice lunch outing for you and the kids.
- Los Molcajetes-This restaurant is a true authentic taco spot filled with a variety of different salsa to satisfy every taste bud. Their chips are homemade and will surely be one of a kind. The menu is inexpensive so it definitely leaves room for funds to do something fun after.
- Bartaco-Not only will you enjoy the tacos in this establishment but also that sides that come along with it. Enjoy a variety of sides such as black bean ceviche and grilled corn with lime, cayenne, and Cotija cheese.
Reserve Your Fairfield Car Service
Make your Tuesday count with a Fairfield Limo for you and your coworkers. Call today to schedule your corporate car service. Don’t have time to jump on the phone? No problem! Just choose from one of the following reservation options below to be on your way to a Taco Tuesday you will remember!
- Fill out a quick online quote request.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at 203-344-0066.